We're Back!

by Kris | 1/02/2012 08:19:00 AM in |

Well, it's been a couple of years since I've posted anything to the site. As this site is strictly a hobby and I had such trouble getting people to read it, it kind of fell by the wayside of life.

I hope to revive it. I'll be keeping a list of every movie I see. I'll have two lists; new movies that I see (including in theaters, renting, on demand, netflix, etc.) and only new movies I see in theaters. I'll hope to use this list at the end of the year for some compilations of the top movies of the year.

I'll start trying for interviews again (wish me luck) - and I'll start including anything nerdy on the site that I come across. Hopefully I can start having a relatively consistent stream of content.

For now, the forums are closed. Only a few people had joined and then bots started running amuck with spam ads and it was just easier to shut it down. If interest begins and I can get a moderation staff put together, I'll re-open them.

Anyway, if you're reading this, that means that you visit the site! Thank you very much! I hope you continue to.

- Kris

0 comments:

Kris

Kris
Owner/Reviewer

Caleb

Caleb
Movie Reviewer

Scooter

Scooter
Reviewer

Nick

Nick
TV Reviewer

Jordan

Jordan
Comic Reviewer